My photo
Squamish/Whistler, B.C, Canada
Experienced Freelance/commercial photographer who specialized in custom content creation, product photography, and strategy. My focus is connecting brands with their audiences, bringing life to ideas and media solutions to get noticed and hold attention. Ability to communicate and get the image for Industry/Action Sport, lifestyle Realestate and environments where good judgement and teamwork are essential. Excellent Knowledge of the West Coast of British Columbia for fresh locations to suite clients needs.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mountain Life Article !

This link is a piece I wrote for Mountain Life Magazine.
I was on the fence in regard to writing this personal experience.. It brought back haunting moments but at the same time I wanted to articulate an event not often shared. Its ironic how alive and alert my senses were to what was happening yet my grasp of of time was lost.
If you can't read it here download it or grab a current copy of Mountain Life Magazine.





LINK HERE ! BELOW


SLIDE FOR LIFE !

No comments: