My photo
Squamish/Whistler, B.C, Canada
Experienced Freelance/commercial photographer who specialized in custom content creation, product photography, and strategy. My focus is connecting brands with their audiences, bringing life to ideas and media solutions to get noticed and hold attention. Ability to communicate and get the image for Industry/Action Sport, lifestyle Realestate and environments where good judgement and teamwork are essential. Excellent Knowledge of the West Coast of British Columbia for fresh locations to suite clients needs.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

BC Bike Race


This past week I shot the British Columbia Bike Race.   http://www.bcbikerace.com/
An epic 7 day mountain bike race from Victoria B.C to Whistler B.C. Some of the best singletrack on the planet was the highlight of the event.
More Later...Here are a few images from the last 4 day's. 
If you stumbled onto my blog and raced the event and would like to purchase an image, e-mail your race number to me and I will send you a preview to view.
Cheers,
Chris
chris@christie-images.com








No comments: